Sunday, May 26, 2013

Voice We Can Trust



I completely agree with Elder Perry, it is such a comfort to know that we have a prophet that we can trust. We have so much information thrown at us and so many people talking about one research or another that says we should do something a certain way. Even though the Lord talks to each of us individually, sometimes I have a hard time listening. It is then that I need a sure voice that can help me know the path I should be on. The prophet provides this for me. The prophet is always someone we can count on to tell us what is right; the prophet is always someone we can count on to show us the way. It truly is a comfort and a blessing to have.  

L. Tom Perry, "Heed the Prophet's Voice", Ensign and Liahona, November 1994




No comments:

Post a Comment