Monday, September 9, 2013

Heed a Silent Prompting


I think that acting upon silent promptings without delay is the key part to take away from this message. It takes time and experience to learn what is a prompting. In the beginning God will let you know what is a prompting and if you act on it right away you will be blessed with more opportunities. I have found that when I let myself get scared and neglect to act on I miss the opportunity to learn to recognize promptings. Now I feel like I am back at the beginning, trying to learn what is a prompting and doing my best to apply the principle of acting without delay. God will not neglect His children and I know that if I am not the answer someone will be but I do not want to miss out on those blessings. I know that there really is not another feeling more precious than answering another person’s payer. That is why I am working so hard at this and I feel that everyone should too. 

Thomas S. Monson, “Peace, Be Still,” Ensign, Nov. 2002, 55.

No comments:

Post a Comment